We help product teams connect with users to make informed decisions
- Research lab
- Test scripts & research plan
- Impact reports
At Pollen we understand that product teams need to move fast. Waiting months for validation and insights is not feasible and doing research in-house can slow the velocity of your project, taking team members away from what they do best.
Our expertise lies in identifying the best research approach to better understand your users, synthesising the research insights to provide you with the best approach so you can meet and exceed your users' expectations.
Below is a break down of the services we provide.
Our expert researchers will become an extension of your team and can suggest the best research method to test and validate your designs and prototypes for existing or future products. We will consult with you to understand what insights you would like to gather from your users and how your product is meeting their expectations.
We also partner with product organisations to develop a program of continual user testing sessions on either a fortnightly or monthly basis to ensure your investments are aligning with customer needs.
- Test script and research plan
- Recruitment of participants
- Access to our testing lab and facilities
- Session facilitation
- Online live stream testing for remote observations
- Post-session collaboration to highlight key insights
- Immediate insights
- Research capability building
- User informed product decisions
- Validation with velocity
Great products are born out of a thorough understanding of the users. User research gives you the context and perspective needed to help you solve your users’ problems.
At Pollen, we take the time to learn about your business, your goals, empathise with your users, and identify opportunities that are valuable to address.
- Stakeholder workshop to understand the project’s context
- Tailored research activities that best fit project objectives and budget
- Dedicated researcher to carry out the research
- High-level findings report
- One-pager to summarise all your stakeholders need to know
- Tactical insights & guidance
- Findings in days not months
- Impactful product centric report
All projects need a dedicated phase to understand the users and the problem. Only by deep diving into the “who, what, and why”, can we meaningfully solve user problems and deliver a useful product.
We apply the best practices in qualitative ethnographic research and quantitative research to discover, gather, analyse and synthesise into robust yet easy to understand visualisations of your users’ journey. Highlighting pain points and needs, triggers and issues, accompanied with strategically actionable recommendations.
- Product concept desirability workshops
- Feature validation
- Usability testing
- Ethnographic research
- Customer journey maps
- Insight-driven behaviour personas
- Comprehensive insights report
- Relational research insight database
- Customer experience blueprint
- Tactical insights & guidance
- Workable insight ready for implementation
- Holistic view that balances user insights and business objectives and strategy